Understandably there is some confusion between Office 365 Home and Business editions, more about when should one choose the Business edition over the Home edition. Actually one of the main key differentials between the plans, is Email, Contacts, Calendar…Sync. Business edition provides full Outlook features, which includes your own email (email@example.com). Office 365 Home only provides Microsoft Office and File Sync through OneDrive Personal.
Office 365 Business includes:
- Email, Calendar, People…Sync
- Full Outlook Features Sync
- Automatic Sync to all your devices
- 50 GB Email Storage + 1 TB OneDrive Business File Sync
- Your own email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Office 365 Business is your company’s email provider
- Access to more team collaboration features, such as Sites/Groups…etc.
- Skype for Business with secure team communication, IM and Meetings
- more business security and IT features….
Office 365 Business is built for Any Size of Business – you can be one professional or sole proprietor and have access to all the features above. Have one user or 1000’s, Office 365 is built to scale and adapt to your business needs with no limits.
If you have an existing company email, you can migrate this to Office 365 Business also – complete flexibility for your business. Check out the business features here, with very attractive pricing that’s all inclusive – your business will thank you :)