AzureAD FRX ONE Unified Sign-in Xperience
First Run Xperience
If you have Office 365 for Business or Microsoft 365 then you are ready to prep for First Run Xperience(FRX). This is applicable when you have a new device and starting at the launch of starting it up for the first-time. Or if you have re-installed Windows 10 for a fresh start.
*Connecting with an existing user? Try ERX(Existing Run Xperience).
AzureAD only for Windows 10 Pro or Ent with latest updates.
AzureAD FRX Steps
- FRX can be completed Anywhere – at the Office/Home/Mountain…
- When starting up for the first-time, you should be presented by a screen mentioning Getting Ready…
- Next a screen to customize settings such as region and language.
- Select the preferred Network you want to use.
- Click This device belongs to my organization
- Enter your 365 credentials(work email/password) and select sign-in to proceed.
- From here your device will be provisioned and on to your desktop through automatic sign-in.
- Above is an example of details you will now see within Access work or school settings.
- Now your device will provide you with seamless access to 365 related services online and on your device.
Managing within AzureAD Portal
- Within AzureAD Portal – you will see the device listed within shortly following.
- Centrally manage all devices and provide continual provisioning of protection and policy management.
- Optionally verify on the device via command (dsregcmd /status) – which shows Yes for AzureAD Joined
AzureAD FRX FAQs
Yes – AzureAD sign-in is personalized to your own domain(you@yourbrand…).
Yes – AzureAD(Active Directory) protection is built-in at the server/cloud level so all your devices have the same Xperience. Which means you do not install any add-ons or manage any third-party apps – it’s intelligent and continuously learns how to protect against new threats.
Yes – Try ERX(Existing Run Xperience) within an existing user account.
No – your office network is Anywhere you go now, AzureAD provides you with a secure network over any internet connection.